Monday 27 February 2012

Happy Monday

Good Morning everyone
Hope you are having a good day!

I dosed up on pain meds yesterday evening so managed
to get some sleep and feel better for it.

I am so excited about the house and what I have planned :-)
Hubby was questioning who was going to do all the work
Him of course :-)

Our new bed is coming on Wednesday so I am really excited.
About 5 years ago we spent a fortune and bought
one of the really expensive matresses that
molds to you.  It had springs under the foam as well
so it was meant to be the best of the best.
As you can guess from what I am saying it wasn't.
The foam decided it didn't like moulding to us
it decided it was better at the side of the bed.

As I am having a few issues with balance and judging where things are
we decided to get a whole new bed.
The one we have at the moment is low and has a wooden surround.
My legs are full of bruises from walking into it.
We are getting a divan and this time we have made sure we got a guarantee.

On Saturday I picked up a wonderful package:


it was my winning from:

I think I am going to make a tote bag as my first sewing project - wish me luck!

I had some other fantastic news of some other things I managed to win:
Supplied by: Mountain States Rosen


I won this beautiful bracelet and cards from

A Naked Binder
and the prize was provided by: http://www.nakedbinder.com/index.cfm

This beautiful card from:

I can't believe I'm so lucky!

If you would like to join in some of the world wide giveaways I've found just come on over
to my new blog:

I also got another fantastic surprise this morning:
Laydilyke
from
awarded me:

Thank you ever so much!

There are some rules:
  1. You thank the person who gave you the award
  2. Then link back to that person’s blog
  3. Copy and paste the Liebster award to your own profile
  4. Pick 5 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed (they have to have under 200 followers)
  5. Then finally blog it and leave a comment to let your 5 choices know they have been chosen


I have thanked Laydilyke
I have linked back to her log
 have copy and pasted the Liebster award
Now I just need to pick 5 out of the wonderful blogs that I read:
  1. http://lazydaisycrochet.blogspot.com/
  2. http://animella.blogspot.com/
  3. http://www.royaldaughterdesigns.com/
  4. http://appleblossomdreams.blogspot.com
  5. http://undergroundcrafter.com/blog/
Please go to Laydilyke
and the other blogs and say hello!

I am also joining in a blog hop for Bloglovin:









5 comments:

  1. wow!! lucky you! must be fun to check your mailbox! and congrats on your award!
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG You are so lucky! No junk mail there! Thank you so much for following my blog :) I am now following you. Congratulations on your award.
    I also followed you with linky. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, and thanks for passing along the award, Susan! Best wishes, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Susan! You're a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete