Saturday 11 February 2012

Guest Blogger Week 3 Jewels Forever Hooked Designs

I would like to say
a big welcome
to this weeks Guest Blogger:

Jewels Forever Hooked Designs



I am a very crafty person and have had my hands in lots of different things over the years, jumping from one different project to the next. My Mom taught me to crochet when I was young but it didn't quite click with me then. I developed a love for it when my 1st daughter was born and by the time by second daughter was born my addiction was fully set it. Since then I have been making hats, shawls, blankets, and more.



Seeing through Facebook how many others loved to crochet and share ideas with other I decided to take on pattern making. My page launched almost 6 months ago and has had a steady growth of crochet lovers.

Please come by and visit me. Since March will be my 6 month Anniversary, I have big plans for events, sales & giveaways!




Thank you

Go and take a look at the designs
Very beautiful and kids will love them!

I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did
and I loved your designs :-)
Please check out all the links!
Which is your favorite design?
Mine has to be the ladybird :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment