Monday 13 February 2012

Morning

Good Morning Everyone.
My first set of posts for the new ideas have been posted :-)
CFS playing up today!!!
So I'm having to take some pain killers.
I don't like taking them too often as they can be addictive and the more
you take them the less they work.
I only take them when it takes over everything else.

I had some brilliant news yesterday!
I won another giveaway!
I won:
Pink and Purple Glass Heart
I got to choose which heart I wanted from the artist!
The giveaway was held at

I can't wait to show it off!

There is one thing I wanted to ask and put to you today.
My sons school has banned all touching!
This includes holding hands.
What would you think if your school banned any touching at all.
My feelings are this is wrong!
I would rather that he was taught what was right and wrong and not
taught that even holding hands is wrong.
Things seem to be pushed too far these days just incase.
If my son falls over and hurts himself he wants a hug.
Have we just gone too far protecting our children to
a point where we can't accept any other human contact?




1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. Congratulations on the 'new heart'! I think schools are going too far with all of their rules. These are innocent kids who don't understand why it they can't be kids. My husband and I get very upset with the stupid rules schools have now.

    ReplyDelete