Tuesday 7 February 2012

Another award :-)

I would like to say a big thank you to:
Anne
from

Crochet dyverse


She has awarded me:


The rules:
1. Add the award to your blog.   
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

1) Added
2) Thanked Anne
3) the 7 random things:

  1. My middle name was named after my Gran but it's not her real name.  My Gran has always been called Kathleen. When she went to check her birth certificate to find out what her middle name was she found out she was called Catherine (big shock in your 70s).  Her mum called her Catherine but her dad didn't like the name so everyone has always called her Kathleen.
  2. I used to go clubbing around England (and also to Barcelona) with my good friends from Full Intention.  Getting married and getting CFS put a stop to that.
  3. My favorite food is Crispy Duck Pancakes!
  4. All my family support Liverpool and have through the generations but my hubby and son both support Manchester united.
  5. I don't drink alcohol.  I have never really been a drinker.  I used to stay sober to look after everyone else and make sure they got home safe.  I have only got really drunk once and I vowed I would never do it again and i haven't.  I now can't drink due to my medication but it really doesn't bother me.
  6. My favorite films are My best friends wedding and the King and I.
  7. I love soft rock

5. My awards:

I am now in the process of letting everyone know about their award.  Please go over and check out their sites!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning this award, Susan! And thank you so much for passing it on to me, I'll blog about it, soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know, when you get married and have children you have no time for anything. I have tried crocheting and knitting but I am hopeless at both. I am following you from Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't crochet or knit till I found you tube. I prefer crocheting at the moment but I am hoping to make some more time later in the year for knitting. My mum had tried to show me, my gran. I bought books but it didn't click. Then I found teresa on you tube and the rest is history as they say.
    Thanks Barbara
    Francesca, welcome! I went to Rome for my honeymoon. Fantastic city!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning the award. Thanks for much for the passing it on to me. I am getting ready to visit some friends out of town, and I will blog about it when I get back. I enjoyed reading your 7 random things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for thinking of me with this award!

    ReplyDelete