Sunday 12 February 2012

My Blog & the Future

I want your help.
This is what I want for the future of this blog:
* Make things with my son
* Decorate my house with more handmade things
* More interaction with you the reader (if you want to)
* Learn more new crafts

I want to tackle one room/season/celebration at a time.
I will post pictures of the current state of the room and then I want your help to decide what we add to the room to make it look more beautiful.
My CFS won't allow me to paint the room or wallpaper but I'm hoping by using what's in the room and crafting we'll be able to get it looking better.
I'm going to use Pinterest as well and create a board for each room/season/celebration.
I want things I can make (for as little cost as possible) and some that my son can make with me.
If you have a post you want me to try or a site you think would be good you let me know and my other readers and we'll go on the journey together.

I will still crochet as I still want to make my animal things/charity hats and gloves as well as make things for the house.

I'm going to create 2 pages. 
The first page will be for things you can make with a child (with links to any posts that I use)
The second page will be things to make for your house (also with link to any posts I use)
These two pages will just be pictures linked to the post.
I want you to be able to quickly view the items and access the posts if you want to.

As we make each thing I'm going to take more pictures of the process as well as the finished project
and the problems I find and how easy I find it. I'm sure there will also be moments you'll laugh at as well.

You can either just read about the things we get up to or you can post on the blog
or you can comment with ideas or email me direct:
susand1408(at)googlemail(dot)com

All the time I'm posting I will update you on my CFS. I want it to be a place
where people can understand more about the condition but
without me pushing it down your throat.

let me know what you think.



7 comments:

  1. that is a brilliant idea.cant wait to see the projects. you are always an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea! I've just found your blog but will be following avidly. lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea! Can't wait to see all of your new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this idea rocks!!!! I can't wait to see where you go with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!
    Getting feedback means you'll have tons of really neat ideas to share with everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attic 24, Bunny Mummy and Le Monde de Sucrette are my favorites as far as folks who add a lot of crochet to a space and make it really work together for a classy look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much! It's given me even more motivation!

    ReplyDelete