Sunday 5 February 2012

Sunday Thank You's!

My negative for today: Went out to watch my son sledging yesterday which was a fantastic positive
but then paying for it today!  asthma woke me up at 4am this morning & my nasal infection
is back again!
Positive:  Little Red (my son) loved the snow

He also made his first snow angel :-)


My other thing to be positive about is my wonderful 
patterns testers
I would like to thank them all for their hard work.

Amie with the Panda Hat Pattern

Aprile for her Panda Hat

Amy for her Lion Hat

Karen for her Lion Hat

Sara for her cat bib

Lori for her cat bib

When I am feeling a bit better I will be updating the patterns.
I want to say a big thank you to them!
Keep checking as I'll be posting more patterns for testing in the future 
(once I'm back to a more level playing field)

Sue
x









1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling up to par. :-( I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete