Monday 6 February 2012

Another Award!

I can't believe it I won another award!

It is just sooo exciting and I would like to say a big thank you to:

Melissa from

Lazy Daisy Crochet


Please click on the link and go over and check out her site.

The rules:
1. Add the award to your blog.   
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers.
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

I have added it to my blog
I have thanked Melissa
Now my 7 other random things about me

  1. I love the days that I can walk my son to school
  2. I was born in Johannesburg - we lived in South Africa till I was 5 years old.
  3. I have a younger brother who is finally deciding to grow up.
  4. I love chocolate!!!!  My favorite at the moment is maltesers
  5. I would love to have more pets.  We currently have a dog (Benji the Beagle & 5 fish)  Since having Ryan we have had a hamster (didn't like me, used to bite me often) 3 mice (all died from cancer in the end).  We got rats for a while but they smelt too much and they needed more attention than we could give them. 
  6. I lived with my parents until I was 29years old and then met my husband and moved out.
  7. I would love to live in a house where we could have a small holding. My husband grew up helping on his grandads pig farm so I think we could make a real go of it.
Now come the awards:


Sue
x



5 comments:

  1. You are so sweet to include me in your list! Thank you! I am so glad I found your site, it looks great, can't wait to check it out more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I'll check out your Awardees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award Susan. Glad you're enjoying my wee blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!!! You are so sweet - it'll be in my Squee Sunday post! ;-D

    ReplyDelete