Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Sorry this post is so late in the day.
It's been a bad fatigue day so I've been trying to rest as much as possible.
If I'd of tried to write it wouldn't of made any sense,
probably still doesn't :-)

Yesterday I decided to try a small easy Valentines make.

I made a valentines wreath.


I got half a ring & some white yarn
I wrapped the yarn around the wreath.


I then added some crocheted hearts.
I used the same heart pattern I used for my free
Valentines Headband pattern.
I only wrap the red yarn around the white yarn so that I can use the wreath for different occasions.

What is happening with the photo's today I do not know?

I decided to add a few more.

And I sat in my living room around little reds picture :-)


Hope you are having a fantastic Valentines day!







0 comments:

Post a Comment