Wednesday 15 May 2013

What You Doing Wednesday Week 58


Good Morning Everyone.
I hope your week is going well.
Winter is back in the North West of England.
We are back to Cold Winds and Rain :-(
It was nice to see the sunshine and I hope it comes back again soon.

I'm afraid I haven't got any further on
my tunisian crochet multi garment
or my blanket.
I'll hopefully have some more made in the next couple of weeks.

I have however started a few new projects:
This is going to be an angry birds hat
for my brother-in-law.
It's his 40th so I'm making it as a little
extra birthday present.



I just love the way the shawl is looking.
It's the first time I have ever crocheted with beads and I am loving it.
The detail it gives the project and the way it moves is fantastic.
I have chosen a lace yarn that is white with a black strand running through it.
With the black and pearl beads I think it is going to look fantastic.
Here is the pattern finished:
Isn't it beautiful.
 
It will probably take a few weeks to finish it but once it is
I'll be sure to let you see the finished shawl.

I am still reading:
The Vampire Manifesto (Vampire Manifesto Book One) by Rashaad Bell
Kindle:
   

I am enjoying the book and the different 
ideas it uses in the story.
I'm not sure if there are too many things used
but I will see how the story progresses. 
Vampires, Pandora's box, parallel universes & different forms and types
of immortals.
I'll let you know as I read more.


Craftsy have some new classes:
Craftsy 


May 15th
Kenneth King: The Carefree Fly-Front Coat (Sewing)
Elisa Strauss - Sculpted Dog Cake (Cake Decorating)
Nancy Smith - Strip Your Stash (Quilting)


Now it's your turn to share what you are doing.

It doesn't have to be crochet, anything you are making

is perfect.


To Link Up Go To:

I am also linking up with:


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment