Wednesday 8 May 2013

What You Doing Wednesday Week 57


I hope May is turning into a good month for you!

It's been brilliant to have a bank holiday weekend
and to have some sun.
Believe me this is very rare up North.

Firstly I would like to tell you about a fun pattern
that has been released for charity.
Maria Bittner
has released:
  
The net proceeds from the sale of this pattern will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House. Please join in making this hat a great success and providing assistance to an organization that does so much to help those going through difficult challenges.


Isn't it such a fun pattern!!!

I hope you'll give your support and buy this fun pattern!


Now here is what I am making this week:

I've might a little bit more of my
tunisian multi garment
from the Craftsy
Tunisian Crochet Course.


I'm hoping to get a little more made this week.
I like having something I can pick up and put down.

I haven't made any further progress 
on my Sampler afghan
from
Rowan's Learn to Crochet
Sampler Afghan
    

My hedgehog & scarf are finished
so you'll have to wait till Friday to see them :-).

I am reading:
The Vampire Manifesto (Vampire Manifesto Book One) by Rashaad Bell
Kindle:
   

The book is based around one girl Madison Amber Rose.
It's the story of how she dies 
and what happens afterwards.
It's not just a Vampire Story as it deals
with a lot of huge theories.
I'm enjoying the book but having to take my time
as it goes into a lot of deep theories.
I'll tell you more when I finish it.

I hope you all have a good week!

Now it's your turn to share what you are doing.

It doesn't have to be crochet, anything you are making

is perfect.



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.





I am also linking up with:


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment