Tuesday 14 May 2013

Review of Titanium Rainbow Crochet Hook

Crochet Hooks, Titanium, Rainbow Colours, 5mm

I received a titanium crochet hook
from 
to review.
It came beautifully packaged
With a beautiful card.
And it just so beautiful when I opened it.
I love the way the light catches all the different colours.


I wish they had touchable posts.
The hook feels so silky and smooth.
It is amazing the difference you feel in the touch.
Steel hooks feel so cold and rough
compared to the titanium.
They are quite expensive but wouldn't it be a wonderful
gift for a crocheter.
Pro's:
  • Smooth so doesn't catch the yarn
  • feels light compared to other hooks
  • Looks special (perfect for a gift)
Con's
  • Quite Expensive
  • I would prefer the groove of the hook to be longer as it sometimes slips off the yarn.
I think the hook  is a dream and it is well worth it's price.
It just feels so special when you see it and pick it up.
Crocheting with it is a dream as it slides so easily.
My verdict is:
This is a special beautiful hook and is ideal for a gift for yourself or 
someone special.

also sells many other special titanium items.
Pendant, Leaf, Titanium  Collar, Neckpiece, Titanium, Fine Jewellery Collar, Neckpiece, Titanium, Fine Jewellery
 Pendant, Titanium Rainbow Cross Pendant,Titanium, Hammered Heart  in Purple and Gold Earrings, Round, Titanium, Landscape
Medieval Helms, miniature

I hope you will check out Kingfisher Titanium
and see all the other wonderfully beautiful things they have
in their shop!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I have tried wooden hooks that looked really pretty but they inevitably broke. I like the colours of these and they look much more practical than wood.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali,
      They would be brilliant if you find you break hooks. I don't think anyone would be able to break the titanium. They are just so pretty and each one is individual one off.
      So glad you like them!
      Sue

      Delete