Friday 3 May 2013

Craftsy Free Mini Courses



Craftsy

Did you know that Craftsy also offers 
free online classes!
Yes that's right free

As you know I've purchased a number of Craftsy Classes
as I love the way they are set-up and the prices are very reasonable.
If you aren't sure about purchasing a course
you can always try out their free mini courses.

I have already subscribed to take a few of the Craftsy courses:
Sheep happens! This free mini-class with
Deborah Robson give you a nuanced 
understanding of different fibers and the 
best use for each type of wool.

I knew there were differences between animal species
such as sheep, alpaca, rabbit, goat etc
but I didn't realise the huge differences between
breeds of sheep.
I am so glad I took this course as I feel
that I am more likely to choose the correct
yarn for my projects.

In this free class. Kristin Link of Sew, Mama, Sew!
Leads you through two fun & easy projects
you're sure to love.

As you know I have recently started sewing.
I thought I would start using my new skills to make
a few bags.

Why I love Craftsy Classes:
  • You can do the course when you want to
  • You can pause and rewind as much as you want
  • You can complete the course at your speed.
  • You can add course notes as you go along if you think you may need to go back to that part of the course.
  • You can ask questions and get answers 
  • You can add pictures of what you've made as well as see pictures of other peoples projects.
  • You feel like part of a community and you are all interested in the same things.


Now there are lots of different free Craftsy mini-courses you can take.
So why don't you take a look and learn something for free.
    
  
  
  
  
  
So what are you waiting for?
Click on the Link:



0 comments:

Post a Comment