Wednesday 4 January 2012

WIP Wednesday 04/01/12

Welcome to WIP Wednesday

I only have one WIP Wednesday but it's going to be one that appears for quite a while:


Sorry about the light but it's just been sooo dull lately!

Not a bad start to 2012 :-)

I have a rocking chair that my grandad gave to me.  It is fully covered in a lovely cream fabric.
With a 5 yr old son and a dog it isn't staying very cream.  I plan to make it big enough so that when you sit on the chair you won't have to move the blanket.  I'm giving myself the year to make it so I don't feel under pressure.

If you would like the pattern the free pattern link is below:

Don't forget to check out all the other fantastic WIPs at Tami's site:



11 comments:

  1. It has been very dull recently, and that is a very good project too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see this one as it comes along. Your hexagons look great so far, keep 'em coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in a Granny Square nightmare right now. Teaching myself to crochet to make a blanket...a year long project also.

    Your hexigons look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link - I've bookmarked it! Your blanket's going to be gorgeous. And the squares look pretty fantastic as a bear too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hexagons are so cute! You have a great start on this blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow !! its going to be beautiful !! thanks for link !

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great and I love that you aren't rushing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks lovely so far and what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete