Saturday 14 January 2012

Book review

I know I don't normally blog on a Saturday but I found a book that I really really like.

I ordered the book from the library and liked it so much I went straight on amazon and bought it.

The book is:

24-hour Crochet Projects by Rita Weiss



There are all sorts of different products using all sorts of yarn. Some of the patterns aren't to everyones taste but I'm looking forward to making loads of them :-)

When I make anything out of the book I'll post it so you can have a look.
What is your favorite crochet book?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this book yet but I will be on the lookout. I have so many books that it would be hard to narrow down to just one. Happy crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite crochet book is 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton - I love to make granny squares and variations of so this is why it's my favourite. I love to make hats and scarves but not any other items of clothing however I do have some cotton tape so I might be tempted to make a summer "cover up" this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine is the encyclopedia of crochet techniques by Jan Eaton...totally awesome..great stitches ,patterns projects and a gallery.....just drool at the book for inspirations

    ReplyDelete