Wednesday 2 November 2011

WIP Wednesday

WIP Wednesday


I've got a load of hats made but need to finish them off with their characters. I am also working on a dinosaur scarf.
We are getting the house sorted for hubbys 40th birthday party so i don't think I'll get as much done as I want.



I am making 2 blue mad birds :-), a mad red bird, 2 dinosaur hats and I think I might make an elephant hat with the grey hat.


I have found a mill in the area that sells wool so I am planning on making a trip tomorrow.  I am all excited!  I think I am going to try and decide what I want to make before I go and then hopefully I won't buy as much.  I am usually pretty good but I've not been to a wool shop of this size so I don't know what might happen :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love your header and the hats look cute. My friend just dropped of alpaca yarn for me to make a scarf for her. I'm excited to try something new! Happy shopping.

    ReplyDelete