Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tuesday

I've still got my ear infection and am not getting a lot of sleep because of it.  I'll be fine once the ear drops start working but as I'm tired I'm not making anything at the moment. There is no point trying as I know I won't be able to concentrate on the stitches and I'll only get them wrong.  Instead I'm spending some of my time searching the web and finding all those wonderful blogs that are out there. 

There are so many out there and they are all inspiring in there own ways!

Do you have a favorite blog?  I've taken a look at my list and I must have about 300 blogs I look at.  I can't pick a favorite yet as I am only just getting to know all the bloggers but I am loving reading them all.

I haven't got many WIPs but I'm looking forward to them tomorrow and hopefully finishing them before Friday.

Hope you are having a good Tuesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment