Tuesday 12 June 2012

Sunshine Award

My morning was brightened when I opened my email to discover 
that Jazz of Bruno had nominated my blog for the Sunshine Award.


Sunshine Award Rules

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. - done

2. Answer the 10 questions on your favourite things.
3. Nominate 10 blogs to receive the Sunshine Award and let them know they've been nominated.

  1. Favourite animal: Owl & Gecko
  2. Favourite number: 26
  3. Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Coke
  4. Facebook or Twitter: FB
  5. My passion: Crocheting - it just has to be :-)
  6. Getting or giving: Giving
  7. Favourite Pattern: Not sure on this one I love so many.  Think it would be http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/coffee-mug-cozy-2 - mug cozy as these are fantastic for dad's on fathers day
  8. Favourite day of the week: Saturday - I love spending time with hubby and son!
  9. Favourite flower: sweet pea
  10. Favourite country: England
Now it's time for me to nominate 10 blogs:

  1. Melissa from Lazy Daisy
  2. Wonder Why Gal from Wisdom Begins in Wonder
  3. MarieAng from Lokipan Crochet Designs
  4. Laura from Made in Oxford
  5. Laura from Cute as a Button
  6. Amber from Dandylyon's Blog
  7. Lisa from The Life of a Crochet Designer
  8. Tika from Tika's Garden
  9. AllyB from Ally B...that's Me
  10. Amy from While Wearing Heals
I love blogging and I hope you'll visit all the nominations as they are fantastic blogs to follow!

I am going through all my patterns at the moment and making sure they are all correct and up to date.  I am adding all my patterns to
Ravelry:  http://www.ravelry.com/stores/susan-d1408-designs
&

Here are just a few of the designs now available (including my free patterns)


I will be needing testers soon so if you are interested in testing one of my patterns please email me at susand1408 at googlemail dot com



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being an award winner and thank you so much for sharing that honor with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the sunshine award!
    Thank you for sharing it with me Sue :)

    Glad to see your patterns on Rav and Craftsy!!

    ReplyDelete