Tuesday 26 June 2012

Sunshine Award & Pattern Testers Required

I would like to say a huge thank you
Anne from Crochet Dyverse
She has kindly awarded me the
Sunshine Blog Award

I have recently received it so you can go and take a look at my answers
and the wonderful blogs I awarded it to.

I am also posting today because I am looking for some more pattern testers.
Here are the patterns I currently need testing

Giraffe Hat - Newborn-12months
Hippo Hat - 3 yrs+
Shark Hat - 3 yrs+
Snowman - 3 yrs+
Crocodile Hat - 3 yrs+
Owl Hat - 3 yrs+

Thank you to all the testers that are currently testing my patterns.
Here are some of the fantastic results
 Amy's Dinosaur Hat & Scarf

 Amy's Dog Hat

 Amy's Rabbit Hat

 Crochet Cauldron's Mad Red Bird Hat

As you can see the results are fantastic!!
I would like to say a huge thank you to them!

My patterns are now available at:
Ravelry:

If you would like to be a pattern tester
email me at
susand1408 at gmail dot com








5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! :)

    The photos look awesome! You found some great testers, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do the shark I even have a model

    ReplyDelete