Tuesday 26 June 2012

Dragon Hat Finished

Really sorry I just couldn't wait another day
for you to see my dragon hat.


I hope you like it!

I have designed it so you can decide which features you want
adding or not.


You can have it plain


With the basic features


With the side wings but without the forehead


.With the forehead but with no flames


Or with everything



I loved making this hat and I am sure
once Little Red sees it he will want it.
If he does I'll try and get a picture of him wearing it :-)




6 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! I'm sure Little Red will love it.
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, I can see why you were excited to share. Thought I'd pop in and remind you to verify your email ady and fill in your profile so you can truly start earning points on superpoints. I just purchased 2 needle holder through amazon with my gift cards earned when I converted points. Sooooooo excited. Check tomorrow's blog post to see what I ordered. And be sure and spin everyday, watch videos's, try some surveys and you'll see your points rack up pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I verified on the day so am starting to earn points :-). I'll check it out.
      Thanks
      Sue

      Delete