Thursday 2 August 2012

Thank You & Update

I would like to say a huge thank you
for all your support
and wonderful kind comments!

Little Red was only sick once last night 
and seems bright as a button this morning
:-)

Benji stopped being sick at about 10:30pm
last night and apart from the cough he seems a lot better.
He has managed to keep down
some spring water from a tin of tuna
& so far (fingers crossed)
he has managed to keep down a small fork full of tuna.
He still isn't a 100% but I think the worst worry is over.
I must admit both hubby & I were worried last night.
He hadn't slept in over 36 hours and couldn't keep
any water down never mind anything else.
We may have to deal with the cough for weeks to come
but at least the worst (fingers crossed)
is over.

I'm a complete wreck but will hopefully
be able to start recovering.
I'm hoping that over the next few weeks
I can get back to my normal
broken state.

Little Red was fantastic.
He even wanted to give Benji his medicine.
He has been a star.

I'll hopefully have some pictures for you next week
as we got Little Red a butterfly kit
His caterpillars arrived yesterday.
We are going to try and get pictures as they develop
and when they come out as butterflies.
I think Little Red will be upset
when we have to let them go but I think it's a really
good lesson for him to learn
& he is so excited by it.

Little Red lost a tooth yesterday.
It was his second but yet again he didn't want the tooth fairy to take it away.
Horrible mum that I am said that the tooth fairy wouldn't leave 
any money if she couldn't have his tooth.
He wouldn't let her take the first one either.
I don't know why but he gets overly attached to things.
We changed our couch when he was 2 years old.
When he is ill he still cries asking for the old couches back.

Well I better go now as Little Red wants
something to eat.

I hope you all have a good day
& thank you again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment