Saturday 24 November 2012

Guest Blogger Week 40 Speckerna



I would like to say a huge welcome
to Kerstin
 from Speckerna

Hello ! My name is Kerstin and you can find me at my blog or Ravelry where I regularly publish free patterns in english and german.
First of all I would like to thank Susan for inviting me. This is my first time as a guest blogger.
I like horror movies, zombies and other odd stuff which has strong influence on my crocheted projects:


I love plants, especially cactis and succulents, that`s why I can`t stop designing plant crochet patterns :D

For this special occasion I`ve written a plant + geek stuff pattern:
A cactus with a flash device inside. If you are still looking for a cool christmas present or you want to store your data secretly this is what you need ;-)
I have to admit that you need a bit patience because the project includes some sewing, but it can be finished within a few hours.
Have fun with the pattern:  download crochet pattern flash device cactus

Thank you ever so much Kerstin
for your fantastic post!
That's a fantastic idea for a flash drive.
It looks so good as well!
I hope you'll all join my in thanking Kerstin for
her post and please go and visit her links.



0 comments:

Post a Comment