Saturday 9 March 2013

Guest Blogger Week 54 Shifio


I would like to say a huge welcome
to Fiona & Shirley
 from Shifio




Hi I am Shirley and I am one half of Shifio! 
I design all of the knitting patterns for Shifio’s Patterns 
and some of the crochet ones as well.
I have 3 children all grown up and left home, 
no pets and have lived in the highlands of Scotland all my life.


Hi I am Fiona and I am the other half of Shifio! 
I design most of the crochet patterns for Shifio’s Patterns 
I have one child, he is just a toddler and keeps me very busy 
I have one “fur baby” as well and her name is Maddi, 

she is our doggy model- and hates every minute of it!!



How did you decide on the name for your blog\shop?
The name ShiFio comes from a combination of our names SHIrley and FIOna,

What do you have on\in your blog\shop at the moment that you would like to talk about? 
We have a Mother’s Day sale just started, 10% off on our website and ebay shop

What made you start crocheting & knitting?
The only reason we can give for starting crocheting and knitting, 
is that it was passed on so we have always had a knitting or crochet project to hand. 
Shirley has produced garments for local shops, crafts fairs, friends and family for many years.

What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time as well as crocheting?
Spending time with the family

Where do you get your inspiration from?
This is a question we have been asked a few times. Inspiration comes from chatting together, from becoming a mother/grandmother, from lots of places, It can strike at anytime!!



What made you start to sell your patterns\products (if you do)? 

We decided that there was a gap in the market and that we could produce many different and usual designs ourselves and that is how ShiFio's Patterns started.





    I would like to say a huge thank you to Shirley & Fiona

    I really love the owls I am sure Little Red would love one!
    Please check out their sites!
    They have loads of fantastic patterns!


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment