I would like to say a huge welcome
from A Gamer's Wife
Hi, my name is Anne from A Gamer’s Wife blog. Since 2008,
I’ve been blogging about my husband K’s crazy adventures working in the video game industry,
cool crafts for geeks, and other random nerdy topics.
I learned to crochet from a friend in 2008 and much to my surprise,
I haven’t stopped crocheting since.
It’s addicting! I’m the type of person who likes trying out new things,
so I love making new patterns.
I especially like creating homages to video games and anime shows,
either from scratch or by altering existing patterns.
My first such project was a Super Mario Bros. Star Baby Blanket,
and my free Jiji the Cat pattern has been pretty popular as well.
I don’t tend to sell items or patterns since they’re all copyrighted characters. :)
My hobbies other than crocheting include reading, knitting, and of course blogging. My best advice for successful blogging is twofold:
1. Blog consistently and often. I would say once a week is the bare minimum to really build an audience.
2. Be part of the online community. Comment on others’ blogs and be active on various social media channels.
Thanks for reading about me! I hope you’ll visit and follow me at:
• Blog: agamerswife.blogspot.com
• Twitter: twitter.com/agamerswife
• Facebook: facebook.com/agamerswife
• Ravelry: ravelry.com/people/agamerswife
• Pinterest: pinterest.com/agamerswife
I would like to say a huge thank you to Anne
I personally love the baby star blanket.
I think that would look fantastic in a babies nursery
Please visit Anne's sites
& let her know how much your like her post & patterns.