Good Morning everyone.
I hope your week so far has been a good one.
It's Wednesday so it's time for you
to show off what you are doing.
Yes I've been making more of my african flower blanket.
Hopefully I'll have them attached for next Wednesday and the blanket will
be looking a bit bigger.
I can't wait to show me my next felted animal.
I'm not sure whether I'm going to show it tomorrow or Friday.
I think today is going to be a longgggg day.
Little Red is upset that I can't transform
one of this transformers.
I've been very lucky this week, Melissa from
has awarded me the Liebster Blog award.
She is just too kind!
Now I have to tell you 5 facts about myself and award 5 people.
- My favorite animal has to be dog, especially the cavalier king charles.
- I only moved out of my mum and dads home when I was 29 years old.
- I met my husband when I was 17 through my boyfriend at the time. Over the years we went out a couple of times and it took till I was 29 for us to realise we were meant to be together.
- I'm not a touchy feely person but spend as much time as possible snugglying with Little Red. I know I won't always get them so I am making the most of them whilst I can.
- I didn't pass my driving test till I was 25. I lived in the middle of no where with hardly any buses so for a lot of years I relied on my dad to drive me about.
Now to the people I want to award:
Pinkundine from: http://www.misadventuresincraft.com/
Cassie from: http://www.livelaughl0ve.com/
Ali from: http://macscrochet.blogspot.co.uk/
Sarah from: http://www.craftsfromthecwtch.co.uk/
I am currently reading:
Mortal Obligation by Nichole Chase
I am really enjoying it so far but I'll tell you more about the story once I've finished it.
Now I hope you will go and see some of the other projects people have on the go
and I hope you'll link anything you are making:
<center><a href="http://crochetaddictcfs.blogspot.co.uk/" target="_blank" title="Button">
<img alt="Button" src="http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e171/susand1408/WhatYouDoingWednesday.jpg" /></a><center>