Friday 15 July 2011

Dinosaur hat finished

Afternoon all,

Yesterday I was busy making a dinosaur hat for my son.  I made up the pattern myself and Ryan and Daddy choose the colours.  I think it looks really cool but the main thing is Ryan loves it.


I'm really happy with it and am selling them on my website http://www.susand1408crochetaddict.co.uk/

I'm offering to make them in any choice of colours and with or without the tail.  Ryan has decided that it needs more spikes so it looks like I'll be busy again tomorrow.  He has taken it to school with him today.

I'm just in the middle of trying a pattern for a slouchy beret for a member of my group on facebook.  The group is going really well.  We are at 1,482 members.  The members are from all over the world and speak many languages but thanks to goole translate I am making lots of new friends.  If you are interested you are more than welcome to join the group.  We are all crochet fans and help each other out.  http://www.facebook.com/groups/215401621819859?ap=1

Anyway I'm signing off as I want to do more of the hat and then I need to collect Ryan from school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment