Tuesday 23 October 2012

New Exciting Collaboration

Wow I have new exciting news for you!

I have a new exciting collaboration
with a fantastic Crocheter & Designer


She has created a You Tube video
talking you through how to make the 

The video comes in 2 parts
and breaks down exactly how to make the hat.
If you are having any problems with the pattern
please pop on over as her explinations are fantastic
and it makes it so much easier being able to see how
something is made


We will hopefully be collaborating 
on more of my patterns
& there are also other fantastic patterns featured by




3 comments:

  1. Too cool. I've always thought of doing that with my patterns but don't have the equipment. I followed her when I used to be part of the Crochet Youtube community.
    This will be good for you and for her. Blessings to you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara,

      I know what you mean, I don't have the equipment and wouldn't have the confidence to do but she was kind enough to offer.

      Sue

      Delete
  2. Very cool Susan :) I look forward to many more project collaborations in the future!

    ReplyDelete