Wednesday 14 September 2011

Update


Really sorry that I haven't been blogging lately, I have been trying to make as many new designs as possible.  You are more than welcome to look at all my new designs www.susand1408crochetaddict.co.uk
I am also starting to sell my patterns on my site and on ravelry.  I am so addicted to this site that I thought I contribute as well.
My son is back at school now so we are trying to get back into a routine.  I'm hoping I'll have a bit more time next week to give you more of an update.
The business is just starting out but it seems to be going well.  I love making things for other people and I love when they enjoy what I have made.
I made a triceratops hat for my son, he wore it to school today :-).  Only one more hat and he'll have a different hat for each day of the week.
Anyway better go as it's time to run his bath and then it's bedtime.  Once he is in bed I'm planning on making a start on an angel for a friend.  Hope it turns out ok.

0 comments:

Post a Comment