Wednesday 21 September 2011

Good Morning

Good morning everyone!
I think that life is taking a turning point at the moment.  I'm spending a lot of time making things and then advertising things from my new business www.susand1408crochetaddict.co.uk
Things are going really well, I'm making orders, answering enquiries and making new designs when I can.  I have also started typing up my patterns and making them available for sale.
It's really strange that I can't remember a life before crochet!  Everything just seems to be clicking into place.  I do have to say that I am not very good at the small pretty fiddily things!  I tried making a bell angel but it's not up to standard!  I found it difficult to follow the pattern but I think that is just because of my lack of skills.  The pattern is more beautiful than mine: http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/patterns/loras_angel.php




So I decided to make one that I found easier and I think turned out better!
I also made a monkey hat this week for an order

I thought about making a sock monkey hat but then decided that there are less normal monkey hats than sock monkeys.
I'm hoping to get a lot of housework done today and then i've got an alien to finish, a penguin hat to make and a santa and elephant hat to finish.  I don't think I'll get it all done today but it's worth a try!
I'll hopefully post again on Friday with the pictures of my new designs :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment