Tuesday 3 July 2012

Penguin Love

Wow I can't believe it's already July!
I hope everyone in America is all ready for tomorrow.

Today I am posting about my new Penguin love.
I have had an idea since I started designing,
to put together an animal selection.
This last week I decided to put my ideas into action.

Drum roll please.
Here is my first pattern selection:

PENGUINS
All of the patterns will be available separately
or you will be able to buy them as a collection.

There is:
Hat
Scarf
Bag
Bib
Charm
Kindle Cover
Mobile
Ami


 They are available at the following sites:
at Ravelry:

I hope you like my new patterns!









4 comments:

  1. Very cool idea! I especially like the penguin bag from this collection. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The penguin is love is great Susan. You certainly have been busy.

    ReplyDelete