Saturday 28 January 2012

Getting to know me.


100 99 Questions I stole from trees hides blog:


1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? What hotels?
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? We have a duvet and fitted sheets.
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No
5:Do you like to use post-it notes? At work but not at home
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I struggle to use the coupons that the shops give us. I forget everything.
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Big bear
8:Do you have freckles? Yes, they are more visible in the summer (if we ever get any sun)
9:Do you always smile for pictures? depends, I think pictures sometimes look better without a smile
10:What is your biggest pet peeve? teasing!  My hubby often teases the dog and my son and it winds me up (which makes him worse)
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? If I'm going upstairs with my son, yes, it's a great way to learn counting.
12:Have you ever peed in the woods? no
13:What about pooped in the woods? no - I'm a lady :-P
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Yes, I love to dance with my son, it makes his face light up
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? no
16:How many people have you slept with this week? One - I'm married
17:What size is your bed? King
18:What is your Song of the week? Norah Jones is my favorite cd to chill out to.
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? sure, if they want but my hubby really doesn't suit it.
20:Do you still watch cartoons? I have a 5 yr old, I have to :-)
21:Whats your least favorite movie? Independence day
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I wouldn't bury it, life is too short to  waste it.
23:What do you drink with dinner? coke
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? bbq sauce
25:What is your favorite food? Crispy Duck Pancakes
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? The King and I (the original movie) & My best friends wedding.
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? D my hubby
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Girl Guide but not for long
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? no - my dad would kill me.
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I can't remember
31:Can you change the oil on a car? I can add oil to the car but prefer to leave it to husband
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? never
33:Ever ran out of gas? no but hubby has 
34:Favorite kind of sandwich? has to be parma ham and cheese
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? toast with butter
36:What is your usual bedtime? bad night 8pm good night I might last till 9pm
37:Are you lazy? yes
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I didn't. No one in UK really used to do Halloween.
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? Tiger, Aries
40:How many languages can you speak? one. 
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? no. i have worked out if I don't buy magaizines I can afford one book a month or more.
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? I'm from the uk so don't kow
43:Are you stubborn? depends on what/who/where/when
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? neither.
45:Ever watch soap operas? I watched neighbours when I was young but not really
46:Are you afraid of heights? yes
47:Do you sing in the car? yes - who doesn't
48:Do you sing in the shower? no. I prefer a lovely relaxing bath with a good book.
49:Do you dance in the car? I move my head, does that count
50:Ever used a gun? no
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Last year with hubby and son
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? No, they are even better live!
53:Is Christmas stressful? yes and no. rushing round to see everyone is stressful but seeing my sons face takes all that away!
54:Ever eat a pierogi? no
55:Favorite type of fruit pie? cherry pie but prefer an apple crumble - way better than a pie
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? teacher
57:Do you believe in ghosts? yes/no depends on my mood
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? no
59:Take a vitamin daily? sometimes
60:Wear slippers? slipper socks
61:Wear a bath robe? dressing gown - sat wearing it now.
62:What do you wear to bed?  pj's
63:First concert? Can't reveal that, best concert would have to be Bon Jovi
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? none we don't have them
65:Nike or Adidas? don't do labels
66:Cheetos Or Fritos? neither
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? peanuts
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? no
69:Ever take dance lessons? Yes I love Argentine tango and also learnt Salsa and a long time ago line dancing
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? he can and is everything he wants.
71:Can you curl your tongue? no
72:Ever won a spelling bee? no -really bad at spelling.
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? no
74:Own any record albums? used to, not anymore.
75:Own a record player? no
76:Regularly burn incense? yes - in a house with 1 man, 1 child and 1 dog it's a must.
77:Ever been in love? yes, yes
78:Who would you like to see in concert? Can't - I couldn't manage a whole concert anymore.
79:What was the last concert you saw? Bon Jovi
80:Hot tea or cold tea? Neither
81:Tea or coffee? Neither
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? I've never had a snickerdoodle...
83:Can you swim well? a bit but don't think I'd be able to anymore
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? yes
85:Are you patient? depends.
86:DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ
87:Ever won a contest? yes.
88:Ever have plastic surgery? no
89:Which are better black or green olives? neither
90:Can you knit or crochet? crochet
91:Best room for a fireplace? living room
92:Do you want to get married? I'm a traditionalist. I wouldn't have a child until I was married.
93:If married, how long have you been married? 6 years in August
94:Who was your HS crush? Morton Harket from Aha and Richie from Bon Jovi
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Not anymore, teenage yrs - yes
96:Do you have kids? yes, 1 son who is 5 yrs old
97:Do you want kids? No more 1 is enough
98:Whats your favorite color? red
99:Do you miss anyone right now? yes my grandad, I would of love for him to meet my hubby and son.

Good for you if you made it through the whole thing! This was supposed to be 100 questions, but I'm not sure what happened to the 100th question... Oh well.

7 comments:

  1. Great way to get to know someone a little better...some good questions, maybe the 100th question should be one you add yourself......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I amazed myself with my answers to some of these questions!! O_0 WOW! I'm weird! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! Matching my answers to yours was fun. Now we know a little more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious Susan! Never pooped in woods , eh? This one threw me into a fit! LOL!
    Thank you for sharing this! I enjoyed it all through the end!
    Have a blessed weekend!
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved answering the questions. i think the thoughts going through my head were worse than the questions. My son takes after me on the loo front. We went out for a walk in the woods and he was desperate for a wee. When his dad asked him if he wanted to do a wee behind a tree he looked at him like he had two heads and said no you wee in a toilet daddy. He held onto it and waited till we got home 25mins later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great way to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete