Friday 1 July 2011

Good morning everyone

Well I spent yesterday afternoon sorting out things for my business idea.  My website, with a shop, is set-up but I decided that I'm going to work towards doing a couple of craft fairs as well.  I've got some presents to make and an amigurumi for a friend but once that is complete it's action stations.  I also decided that I am going to try and make it as professional as possible so I have taken a design and used it on everything that I am buying and setting up and buying,

http://www.susand1408crochetaddict.co.uk/

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Susand1408-Crochet-Addict/190445144339795

I have also decided to concentrate on animals.  I'm going to start by making cute baby and child hats that are based on animals.  Then I'm going to look at making matching bookmarks and bags for little girls.


One day I will get my photos to appear the right way round.

Well I'm making a couple of kids bags today so I better get on with that.  Hope you are all having a good day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment